Beau Biden: I'd hit that.

Joe Biden: The transcript of his speech was excellent, so why is that I couldn't bear watching it in person and instead flipped back and forth between that and the season finale of Shear Genius? I guess it was the fact that I have an intense aversion to John Mellencamp, especially after that smarmy philandering bastard John Edwards exploited his music in his failed campaign for the presidency. And then to end with a Bruce Springsteen song written about 9/11? Are you kidding me? I realize you're 65 years old, Senator B, but surely one of those 87 grandchildren of yours could have tuned you in to something more hip.

Obama's "surprise" appearance: That was about as "unscripted" as an episode of The Hills. Come on, seriously? A REAL suprise would have been New Mexico governor Bill Richardson riding on a unicyle, wearing an Uncle Sam hat, and juggling bald eagle eggs. And it would have been far more entertaining.

The Democrats should have held this convention in Wisconsin instead of Colorado, 'cuz it's CHEESY!!!

0 comments: